Question：What is your order process?
Answer：1. For project orders:
1) Please fill in and submit the project request form provided by NextHome’s sales staff, as well as including your space layout and project drawings (in JPEG format) to our team.
2) Our sales team will provide an estimated quotation for you. This should be available to you within 1-2 weeks. We will also be able to shorten that quotation length according to your demand. If you provide us with detailed specifications for the customized designs.
3)Our design team will start preparing our 2D/3D design services for you and will discuss all the details with you within the next 1-2 weeks. The initial deposit of 10% will be required before any work can commence.
4) We want to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with our services and if you would like, we can arrange for one of our sales reps or design experts to visit your site to do a second measurement. This way we can avoid any unnecessary mistakes in the project
5) NextHome offers a customer-centered approach and will sign a contract with you, asking for confirmation on all the design drawings as well as the Proforma Invoice (PI).
6) To complete your project and send you an invoice, we will need a payment of the production deposit beforehand. The percentage of the production deposit that is payable depends on the contract amount.
7) Once the contract has been signed, we’re ready to arrange mass production. Generally, the production of our cabinets usually takes 1-2 months and it can depend on the specific demand requirements – this varies from project to project.
8) We’ll be sure to keep you up-to-date about your order’s production status.
9) We’ll send you an email notice or give you a call for installation testing and quality inspection when your order is complete & ready for delivery, and the remaining balance is due when the project is completed.
10) NextHome offers after sales support for your order, including preparing the product and shipping it to you. Customer service representatives will follow up with any feedback you may have as well.
2.For retail or private orders:
1) Please fill in and submit the customer request form provided by our sales staff. Attach detailed pictures of your space layout and onsite measurements in your email to ensure layout accuracy and design feasibility.
2) We will be able to give you a clear picture of your project needs and come up with an accurate estimate after we have spoken with you within 1 week.
3) NextHome’s design team will start providing you 2D/3D design services for your space, and will confirm various features and the price with you within 1-2 weeks. Afterwards, we’ll provide you with a detailed quotation and you need to pay 15% as a deposit in advance.
4) Once all the design details, pricing and quotation are confirmed, we will work with you to sign a NextHome contract. At this point you need to pay 35% of the production cost as deposit.
5) Our cabinet factory typically requires 2 to 3 weeks for manufacturing according to your specifications.
6) Once your order is completed, we will share with you a live video of the cabinet installation test for your final confirmation. You need to pay the final 50% balance upfront when arranging delivery.
7) When you order from us, we’ll make sure the production and logistics informations of your order are synched up in advance by email. Once you have received the goods, our after-sales team will also follow up to find out if everything was to your liking, as well as offer support with any questions about quality, installation or maintenance.
Question：Where can I make my order? Do you have a showroom in our region?
Answer：If you’d like to request a quote for custom cabinets, please let us know by contacting us via email or talking to a sales representative via our official website. We have showroom spaces and different distribution networks in many countries so that we can provide goods to as many customers as possible.
Question：Do you have MOQ requirements?
Answer：We don’t have any minimum order requirements so you can rest assured that we’ll be willing to serve whichever type of project you have. From small, intermittent projects to large-scale customizations, NextHome has got your needs covered! Give us a call today for more information on our services.
Question：Do you support bulk orders?
Answer：Yes, we have a variety of project cases at various scales such as apartments,restaurants and hotels. Feel free to mention your project requirements in the contact form at nexthomefurnishing.com. We are very keen on getting a chance to discuss your project details. We would love to bring our expertise, skills and thorough approach to your project needs. We look forward to being selected and make sure the best quality project is provided by our company, so please don’t hesitate to contact us in order to create your perfect project.
Question：How to become a franchisee of NextHome?
Answer：Thank you for your interest in NextHome. Check out our for more information and to register for a future session in your area.
Question：How about your delivery service？
Answer：We’re always happy to help you solve your domestic or international shipping and delivery problems. But if you have specific expertise in this area, you could take care of the shipping & delivery related issues by yourself.
Question： What about the production time?
Answer：There are different types of products and it may take a while before they’re made. For this reason, we have set different production times for the specific products and materials that need to be produced.
Question：Can you provide bespoke design work for us based on what we need?
Answer：Yes, you can send us drawings and material specifications，and we will get back to you with a proposal from our design team. Moreover, you can also find out if we have any cabinet design ideas that match what you are looking for by visiting our gallery.
Question：How can I track my order after the contract is signed?
Answer：Once the contract is signed and finalized, our factory will start production according to the order details you provided. Our sales team will also keep you updated with the status of your orders by email. If you have not yet received our email, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 48 hours.
Question：What kind of packaging is used for your product?
Answer：NextHome prefers to use two types of kitchen cabinet packaging. One is ready to assemble（RTA）, which means they should assemble them themselves, and the other is fully assembled. When it comes to packaging glass and countertops, we use cardboard boxes secured in a wooden frame to avoid any breakages during shipping.
Question： What should I do if I haven’t imported from China before?
Answer：If you have never imported custom cabinets from China before, you may not know what to do. Please don’t be discouraged! We’ll be happy to recommend professional freight forwarders to you! To ensure the smoothness of your shipment process and keep your customers happy, our team are always available for you.
Question: Will you provide me with an order quotation for my budget reference?
Answer: We’re able to provide you with a quotation for your order in the following two cases. a) you send us your cabinet design drawings and material requirement to receive an order quotation, b) Alternatively, we can give you an estimate after we come up with a design plan and after taking note of your requirements.
Question: Which payment methods does your company generally accept?
Answer:We generally accept T/T as the main payment method, a 30% deposit is required before production, and the remainder is due prior to shipment.
Question: Will you provide free design services?
Answer: Yes, we don’t charge for design. However, you will be required to pay a certain percentage of the deposit before the design. Any deposit you make will be subtracted from the total amount of your order when it is formally placed.
Question: Do you provide door-to-door installation services? How much does the installation cost?
Answer: For different order types, we will provide you different installation service options.
1.NextHome has two installation services for projects. An all-inclusive installation where we handle everything and you don’t need to do anything, or an outsourced installation where we do installation ourselves with your help.
We can arrange for our local team to come install in the countries and regions that we can deliver to. The all-inclusive installation service generally runs about 10%-15% of the total project price. This cost would need to be determined on a case by case basis, depending on your specific project.
For customers who need assistance in installation, we can send our furniture experts to their location for installation assistance. We will provide you with a quotation for our service based on the specifics of your project’s complexity and the distance to where it will be installed.
2.For retail or private orders,We’ll provide you with a detailed dispatch guide, including videos and documents. We recommend hiring a local installer to help you get started.
Question: How can I work with NextHome?
Answers: We provide a variety of partnership options that are flexible and suited to your preferences.
1) If you are a traditional ready-made furniture dealer or retailer and are interested in branching out into custom furniture manufacturing, our partnership management services will help. We can provide you with detailed business guidance and support like sample goods, design recommendations, brand image authorization, customer success & more to help your business grow steadily. We also offer different levels of product price concessions that range from 5% – 30% according to your sales performance.
2) If you are a furniture designer or home décor company and are looking for a manufacturer that can provide sustainable service. We can work together to make furnishings of the highest quality. If you decide to work with us, we’ll be able to provide the best service and a competitive price. Rest assured that your projects will be carried out on time according to your instructions and guidelines.
3) If you’re already a franchisee of another furniture company and are looking for a alternative brand. Why not switch your allegiance to a brand that is more in line with your needs? We could modify the franchise terms that are more suitable to your situation and your needs based on what you would like.
4) If you’re an affiliate or influencer with a lot of knowledge about furniture,, it might make sense to embed your knowledge into the content you sell. We’re always looking someone to promote our business. To make this happen, we recommend that you can engage our promotional opportunities by advertising on your website or social media page,and allow us to do the same for you. This way we can help boost traffic each other and in return you can earn commission from our completed orders.
5)If you are a custom furniture company looking for ODM’s or OEM’s in China and want to reduce the price point or have more control over quality assurance, or you are searching for alternatives to your current furniture provider. We believe that NextHome can be an excellent new partner. Our client cases show the real quality of our work.
6) If you are a residential or construction builder, property contractor and have an interest in high-quality and cost-effective furniture for your building projects. We could provide tailor-made high quality furniture with a wide variety of services, style and finish selections for residential or commercial purposes. We could carry a wide range of custom furniture solutions for every budget at a much lower cost than other companies might charge.
7) If you are a private houseowner, looking for a provider who can provide you with personalized customized furniture solutions for your new house or renovated house, NextHome will deliver in terms of professionalism, price, and service, and will be a company that you won’t regret investing in.